Welcome to the office of Dr. Jordan Morris. Dr. Morris offers a wide variety of dental services for patients in his Sahuarita, AZ, dental office. From general dental care to restorative dentistry and aesthetic dental treatments, Dr. Morris can meet all your dental needs under one roof. You can enjoy excellent oral health for years with professional dental care.
Dental Services in our Sahuarita, AZ Office
Our dental services help patients stay healthy and treat any problems that develop over time. These services can also maintain good oral health habits and treat sudden or persistent oral health issues.
With cosmetic dental care, we help patients achieve aesthetic goals for their smile:
- Invisalign: This orthodontic treatment uses clear aligners to straighten teeth. Invisalign is an excellent treatment for patients with mild to moderate orthodontic issues.
- Porcelain Veneers: Our tooth-colored porcelain veneers cover single teeth like shells to brighten and straighten the smile. We can cover all of the teeth in the smile line with veneers.
- Teeth Bonding: Dental bonding treatment uses composite to cover minor cosmetic imperfections like chips or cracks in the enamel. Bonding is a more economical alternative to veneers.
- Teeth Whitening: Professional teeth whitening treatment lifts tooth stains from the enamel with quick results. Oftentimes, we will recommend professional in-office whitening for patients attending special events.
Our general dental treatments prevent future dental problems and stop the progression of current dental concerns:
- Custom Mouthguard: Wearing a custom sports mouthguard during contact sports prevents tooth damage and loss. Patients with braces and other orthodontics can also receive custom mouthguards.
- Emergency Dentistry: In the event of a dental emergency, please call our office. We offer prompt care for patients with broken or missing teeth, tooth abscesses, and more.
- Family Dentistry: We provide dental care for the whole family, from routine cavity prevention to restorations.
- Sedation Dentistry: Dental sedation ensures patients feel relaxed and comfortable during treatment. Sometimes, patients will not remember their treatment or fall asleep during their procedure under sedation.
- Tooth Extraction: We will recommend extraction for impacted wisdom teeth and severely infected teeth. Dr. Morris will also recommend implant dentistry to replace permanent teeth after extraction.
With restorative dental care, Dr. Morris can help patients renew the form and function of the smile:
- Dental Bridge: A dental bridge closes the gap left by one or more missing teeth. Bridges replace missing teeth with consecutive false teeth secured by crowns or implants.
- Dental Crown: Tooth crowns cover teeth like caps. Crowns can cover implants and address tooth wear or damage.
- Dental Implants: Implants secure dental restorations that replace one or more missing teeth. Dental implants are also one of the most stable restorative options for patients with lost permanent teeth.
- Dentures & Partials: A denture replaces rows or arches of lost teeth and improves patients’ bites and the smile’s aesthetics. Dental implants can also secure dentures for longer-lasting results.
- Periodontal Disease Treatment: Gum disease is a highly damaging dental problem that leads to gum recession and missing teeth. We can address gum disease symptoms with regular specialized cleanings like scaling and root planing.
- TMJ Treatment: TMJ disorders lead to problems like teeth clenching and grinding, headaches, and tooth wear. A soft diet, physical therapy, and custom nightguards can help patients with TMD.
Call Our Sahuarita, AZ Office
Receive comprehensive dental care in our office today. Contact Dr. Morris at 520.412.9162 or request your next dental appointment online. Please let Dr. Morris know if you have any questions about your treatment options or current concerns. He will be happy to help.